Inspired by TedTalks, ToughTalks helps women express difficult topics in a safe and supportive environment. We’re experiencing an age of acceleration, a rise of the divine feminine and all of her attributes. We’re at a turning point in society and in order to become enlightened, we have to shine a light in the darker shadows of our experience.
February's Topic is Self-Love - why is it so hard to make time for ME?
We'll consider some of the following questions:
- How do I schedule self-care into my busy life
- How did my parents practice self care / did that work for them?
- Do I emulate their patterns? Is that working for me?
- Why isn’t selfcare on my daily calendar?
- What is the relationship between mental health and selfcare patterns throughout my life?
- How do I see myself
- How often do I undervalue fresh food and rest?
- Am I in denial about the definition of good health and how I incorporate it into my life?
- Is selfcare is too expensive?
Learn about some basic routines to help support your primary concerns for short and long term health and happiness.
The intention of this workshop is to discuss tough topics, how they affect us, how they manifest themselves as emotions, and finally, to develop tools for daily healing and self-care.
When we learn to love and care for ourselves, we bring our best selves, and see the best in everyone.